Monday, October 20, 2008

Fall Family Pictures

For my Mom's birthday we decided to get her family pictures because the last time we took pictures as a family I had puffy bangs and we all wore denim head to toe (not really but you get the point)! We were going to have a professional do it but with my brother having to fly out from CA it wasn't quite working out. Good thing my Dad likes photography and invests in lots of good camera equipment. We went up to AF canyon and it was kinda hard to find good spots because the sun but we found one and I think they turned out pretty for a bunch of armatures! It's always fun when the whole family gets together. Sean was out all weekend and Nick and Rachel came up from SLC. We played games every night at our house which is fun because we never have people over. We played Catch Phrase ( if you haven't pulled it out in a while you should...it's fun!), Colosseum, and Balderdash. I always forget how much I love playing board games and how competitive I get (which isn't a good thing!) On Sunday night we had Teppanyaki at our house. Steve was flipping eggs and flipped on right at Sean, then the next one he made in Sean's drink! It was a fun weekend! Can't wait till we all can get together again!

1 comment:

Mom said...

I love this one. It show's everyone's personality!!!!
Thanks for a perfect day!!!
Love,
MOM