Thursday, August 28, 2008

Puppy Dinner

(He really looked like this...almost)

Today Steve and I were looking out his office window and guess what strolled by...a wolf! It was right across the street in the empty lot and then in crossed the street right next to our house. The only thing I could think of was puppy food! What if I was out there with the dogs and they started barking and chased him (which they would have). He could have gobbled them up in one bite! Now I'm scared to take them outside because I think they are gonna get eaten for dinner! I am always amazed at the wildlife that we see from our house here. We are not even that close to the mountains, but there are always wild animals strolling our neighborhood! Scary!

2 comments:

Mom said...

That's really scary Jen! Be really careful when you take the dogs out at night. I think if you have a bright light on, they won't bother you. Do you have a sensor light on your garage??? That way if there is movement, you will know.
Love,
MOM

Aunt Steph said...

Don't go outside -- ever -- for the rest of your life! YIPES!!!

Love ya,

Aunt Steph~